The UN declared the largest humanitarian disaster since 1945. The organization established to maintain and strengthen peace and security recognized its inadequacy in addressing the main challenges of sustainable development. It is necessary to mobilize all creative resources, sources, programs. Creating an enabling environment for cooperation.
In the modern period, the local cultural code of each country is integrated into the global information space. The formation of new forms of communication is painful and expensive. There is a change in values and patterns of behavior. Destroy traditional social institutions, rewrite pages of history.
Unconditional process of formation of order from chaos requires a calm and stable information field.
Biogeochemist and philosopher VI Vernadsky defined man as the main transforming force of the planet Earth, rational human activity - the determining factor of conservation and development.
The noosphere is the highest stage in the evolution of the biosphere. According to VI Vernadsky, "in the biosphere there is a great geological force ... -that force is the mind of man." This doctrine is the basis for forming and consolidating a legislatively unprecedented level of responsibility for the words and deeds of each person and society as a whole.
Natalia Litvinova, President of the World Foundation for Development Resources "Birth of the World", developed and formulated Digital Dangers Index – DDI.
DDI is the criterion of the stress of the global information space. The index of dangerous voltage is higher than permissible for optimal life activity of a person.
During the month, the global Internet space was monitored. More than 1 000 000 sites in the English and Russian information field are measured according to markers - fire-murder-accident-victim-violence and their English version. The study of the English and Russian information space was conducted by STATOPERATOR company - global statistics on the Internet. Every day, the global information space is monitored by the most pressing requests for politicians, scientists and the media.
A person can learn and adequately apply the daily amount of information provided all the psycho-emotional parameters are stable. The optimal assimilation of information is possible only in the absence of psychoemotional and physical stress (stress).
Dynamic flow of negative information forms a stable, high level of stress, which, in turn: depresses the work of the immune system, reduces the cognitive capabilities of the human psyche, leads to a drop in attention, forms blocks and clamps in the physical body, provokes severe emotional states, determines the growth of cancer diseases. Man as an object of a stressful information space, reproduces new negative thought forms and images that are destructive to the living space of the planet, to the lithosphere.
In the current period of intensification of the volume and speed of incoming information, the state paternalism of the Russian information space is needed, which in turn can become a model for global information security.
The regulation of the voltage level of the global information field is necessary for:
• the formation of a safe space for human life
• Positive integration into society in the era of the information society
• Maintaining the optimal level of public health as the main state-forming feature
• training in information and psychological security skills
• teaching the skills of positive interaction in society
• Harmonization of individual psycho-emotional and physical state.
• increase of efficiency
• training in key life competencies
• formation of a stable level of stress resistance
• formation of concentration skills
• Increasing the level of intellectual lability
• Creation of mechanisms for the regulation of the psychoemotional climate in social groups
• Training in the principles of cooperation and partnership.
• Diagnosis of the psychological status of citizens
State programs in the field of information and psychological security must meet the requirements:
• anthropological conformity - correspond to personal psychological features
• scientific validity - the content of the programs should meet the standards of age psychology
• practical expediency - reflect the most urgent problems associated with the formation of skills for positive socialization
The program can be implemented on the basis of existing programs, in optional work and additional courses.
Digital Dangers Index is represented in the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry within the framework of the Business Support Committee for a new quality of life and sustainable development, as well as at the Annual International Scientific Congress "Information. The science. Consciousness".
President - International Committee Digital Economy
Director - World Resources Development Fund "Rozhdeniye mira"
Vice-President - BRICS Alliance
Candidate of Legal Sciences
Expert information-psychological security and anti-terrorism